I’m crazy about healthy gummies. They’re easy to make. They taste divine. And best of all, they are actually good for you.
Healthy Gummies are made with Gelatin
And gelatin has a whole heap of benefits:
- Gelatin is an excellent source of protein, and contains 18 protein-building amino acids
- Also a great source of calcium, magnesium and potassium to strengthen your bones
- It’s basically pure collagen, which is good for the skin and strengthens our connective tissues. So more gummies means better skin, hair and nails!
- Gelatin seals the digestive tract which means you can absorb nutrients from your food much better. It’s an all-round digestion-booster.
- Gelatin is anti-inflammatory, and helps your liver detox, strengthen your joints, aide sleep and avoid injury
- And it’s awesome for your gut health, which affects your mood, your immunity and your energy levels.
Little Book of Healthy Gummies
I’ve always been a lolly-lover, and since discovering how easy they are to make, I have had a batch (or two) in the fridge at all times. I started experimenting with new flavours and before I knew it, I had enough for a healthy gummies eBook.
In my Little Book of Healthy Gummies you’ll find a few of my older recipes like Fresh Orange Juice and Berry ‘Bucha.
Plus a bunch of new ones like Peanut Butter Jelly, Minty Matcha Latte, Strawberry Smoothie and Rosé Gummies.
12 Healthy Gummies Recipes
Hope you love these gummies as much as I do. Here’s the full list of 12 healthy gummy recipes:
- Raspberry Ripple
- Chocolate Mousse
- Sour Citrus Quench
- Blueberry ‘Bucha
- Mango Bombs
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Fresh Orange
- Minty Matcha Latte
- Cherry Stripe
- Peanut Butter Jelly
- Rosé Gummy Bears (adults only!)
My faves are the Chocolate Mousse (no surprises there) and the CocoLime which are really refreshing. And, of course, the Rosé Gummy Bears 😉
Hubby loves the Peanut Butter Jelly. Miss 16’s fave is the Minty Matcha and my little boy’s go-to gummies are the Mango Bombs and Fresh Orange.