When you buy a bag of natural grass-fed protein powder from At Health Australia, you get more than just your whey.
Each parcel sent out also contains this handy little postcard (with magnet so you can pop on your fridge) that shows you how to make the perfect smoothie.
And when I say ‘perfect smoothie’, I mean one that not only tastes great (that’s often the easy bit, right?) but that ticks all of the nutrition boxes, so you can happily have a smoothie as a meal without skipping on any food groups you need to fuel your body.
Here are 6 Steps to Make the Perfect Smoothie
Get your blender out, here goes:
- 200ml liquid (nut milk, coconut milk, milk, coconut water or water, for example)
- Protein (a scoop of At Health Australia Protein Powder)
- Fibre/Greens (eg 2 cups of leafy greens, kale, spinach, chia seeds, oats)
- Healthy fats (like avocado, nuts, nut butter, coconut oil)
- Flavour (frozen fruits, spices, sweeteners…)
- Then simply blend and drink up
My go-to Smoothie combo
- 200 ml coconut milk (I like the unsweetened coconut milk by Inside Out NG)
- Scoop of ‘naturally naked’ At Health Australia Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cups baby spinach and ½ cup oats and chia seeds
- Half an avocado
- 1 cup organic frozen blueberries
So yum, and so quick and easy if you need to grab breakkie or lunch on the run.
And because you’re using At Health Australia protein powder, you know it won’t be too sweet and there’s no yucky after taste. It’s 100% natural, low fat, low carb and low sugar, gluten-free and low lactose so it’s easily digested.
Click here for more smoothie recipes using At Health Australia protein powder.